Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

end of the year

HELLO HELLO!

omg 2014 is coming to an end I CANNOT believe it.
too fast...

what I've been up to.
EATING AND EATING AND EATING

 


at Joe & Dough :)

my very pretty present :')

for my parents' anniversary @ Nandos 

my act yi ge OOTD hehe.

IKEA dinner :)


DIM SUM @ Swee Choon

NOM NOM 5 for $3 @ Standing Sushi Bar 

awesome waffles @ Hatter Street Cafe

Brunch @ Choupinette YAY! 

Chirstmas Eve dinner @ IKEA ($35)
it was so- so only honestly.. alot of processed food.

my awesome Lund gang

Christmas OOTD :D

with le animal farm!

dim sum for breakfast ^^

yep basically I've been eating and eating.
I CAN FEEL MY FATS OOZING ALREADY SIGH.
but oh well, LIFE IS GOOD :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (SOON)

No comments:

Post a Comment