Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

this is it

tonight is the last night in Lund, and the end of exchange.
heading to Portugal and Spain for another 10 days for holidays after this.

I remember first coming here and thinking OMG, WHAT A BORING PLACE.
it was cold (TERRIBLY COLD) and got colder and colder.
we tell our friends not to visit Lund cos there is nothing interesting here.

Little did I know I've started to enjoy the peace and serenity Lund provides.
I always feel happy coming back after trips and returning to this little room.
The people in Lund are also incredibly nice and friendly and I couldn't have asked for more.

The friends I've made here also played a big part.
I don't know how I would have survived without them, thank you to every single one of you.
It has been an incredible experience.

I rmb saying if given a choice I would have chosen another place, perhaps Japan etc.
But now, I think I would have chosen Lund again.
It is so different from big and hustling cities like London or busy places like Singapore,
and I've learned so much.

I hope I would have a chance to return to this little city in Sweden again :)
Thank you Lund, it has been a pleasure.

Love,
Phyllis.

No comments:

Post a Comment