Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

JULY

Decided to come back here for a while hahha.
Dayre (an app) is really too convenient!!!
Microblogging on the go plus cute stickers and what not :D hehe

some pics...

 
comfort food MAGGI MEEEEE

I forgot the name of the restaurant omg.
I think its called Paradise Dynasty? hehe. 

some shiok maki for you? but standard dropped leh :(

and random tze char picture HAHAHA.

I am going to try vlog-ing cos it seems fun and more interactive than photos keke.
Maybe for my Taiwan trip next month!! and Japan trip next year ^^

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T SHARE.
THIS ONLY COSTS SGD$700 ON SIA.

Even though I booked 8 months in advance whoops, but it is really cheap.
Considering I am flying to Tokyo but coming back from Osaka!
AND IT IS THE SAKURA SEASON (SAY WHUTTTT?!?!?!)

I don't think it is the SIA promotion~ 
Maybe it is just an early bird thing but who cares right.
HEHEHE.
cheap thrill~

CAN'T WAIT ^^

and internship ends this week.
OH YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment