こんにちは皆さん!
日本語がわかるけど、旅行の内容を書きにくいから、英語だけがある。
ごめんなさい。
maybe the stats is wrong and no japanese readers HAHAHAHA.
then I'm like talking to myself SHIT.
anyways, back to blogging about Taiwan :)
woke up bright and early the next morning HEHE.
this was taken at the street below our airbnb!
our airbnb had 3 rooms so it was enough for all of us, and very conveniently tucked at XI MEN DING 西门町/西門町 but was also at a quiet corner so it wasn't too noisy :)
TIP: please read all the reviews in the airbnb page before you decide! normally the previous people who stay there give very good advice/ recommendations.
airbnb の中は他の人の紹介があるから、みてみてほうがいいと思います。
例えばこの家はいいとか、悪いものもあります。
while waiting for our breakfast order...
the taxi and bus of Taipei.
Since their drivers drive on the left (and Singapore is on the right), I kept thinking that the buses had no drivers and scared the shit out of myself HAHAHA.
so retarded. I remember this happening in Europe too OMG.
運転手さんのところで見たときはいつもびくりした!
シンガポールの運転手さんは右いるけれども、台湾の運転手さんは左から、違います。
how a typical shop looks like.
some of what we DABAO.
in Singapore, when we takeaway, we say DA BAO 打包, but in Taiwan they say DAI ZOU 帶走。
so remember not to say DABAO cos the aunties will be like ??? lol.
we took a bus to Taipei 101 after that.
luckily one of my friend is a Taiwanese so we could navigate around with buses yay.
how it looks like from the bottom...
the tickets weren't cheap but its a good experience la.
I mean what's the point of taking a picture from below HAHAHA.
チケットは安くないけど、いい経験と思います。
時間とお金もあれば、みてみてください。
we took a super fast lift and the pressure got to everybody's ears but it was fun.
I took a video but I need to figure out how to post it here whoops.
this is what you pay for! $.$
trying some ice-cream beer thingy.
the top reminds me of Jungfraujoch in Switzerland. スイスの山みたいところです。
it is like a mini shopping centre with souvenir shops, food (ice-cream etc) and also jewellery etc.
you can spend up to 1-2 hours there.
MAKE YOUR TICKETS WORTH!
a very cute bag I got hehe.
think I bought it the night before... and used it immediately ^^ #girls
AHAHAH.
J joined us from Japan after that and all 4 of us went for.. DINNER!!
decided to try LU ROU FAN (braised pork rice) 卤肉饭/滷肉飯 :)
but I have always been obsessed with JI ROU FAN (as mentioned in the previous post) so I got that instead.
LU ROU FAN on the bottom left and JI ROU FAN on the bottom right.
everyone ended up loving the JI ROU FAN YAY!
close up of the goodness.
the rice is drizzled with garlic oil and when mixed with the chicken... OMG!!
I LURVE <3
友達は豚肉御飯はいいと思うけど、私は鶏肉の御飯より面白そう。
もより美味しいと思います。
and of course we ate till about 70% cos the other 30% is reserved for the night market HIAK HIAK HIAK.
FRIED CHICKEN!!
I forgot the name of this stall but it is quite good. some japanese brand?
MY NO.1 FAVOURITE IN TAIWAN HAS TO BE MENG JIA JI PAI 艋舺鸡排/艋舺雞排!!
OMG I TELL YOU... I tried it in all 3 cities I went to HAHAHAHA.
it is thick, juicy, yummy, tasty and EVERYTHING A PIECE OF FRIED CHICKEN SHOULD BE.
all 4 of us loved it too!!!
it is really DA BOMB. please try it!!
一番大好きのもの!
とても美味しい!!!食べてみてくださいね!
THIS! can you see how thick it is? and it is JUICY. REALLY.
I don't drink bubble tea in Singapore but I have to admit this is good hehe.
and the usual suspects. 大肠包小肠/ the cheese potato thingy.
some collage I did of the food we had :)
this was for instagram so its filtered and all...
anyways, this post is getting me hungry.
more adventures in the next post~
No comments:
Post a Comment