I shall attempt to blog about Taiwan hahaha.
We went on 28th August and came back 4th Sept~ So that's about 7 nights?
which is alot for Taiwan.
But we went to Taipei, Taichung and also Tainan,
so its not alot of time in each city.
It's called day -1 cos we reached about 4-5pm so we didn't have a full day.
waiting for our flight because we are... EARLY :D
my friends would know I cannot stand being late, its like my organs are jumping inside.
so being early is always good ^^
went to visit the sunflower garden because it is inside the departure hall so if you're not flying anywhere... YOU CAN'T VISIT.
nice mah? my picture with the flowers hahah.
its nice enough to be my FB profile pic lol.
I LOVE SINGAPORE'S AIRPORT.
we have so many things to do and EATT!!! had ramen for breakfast.
we took SQ so we were pretty stuffed throughout the flight lol.
keep eating and eating OMG.
got these SIM cards from the Taipei airport~ Taoyuan airport I think.
its quite cheap cos unlimited data hehe.
it was raining SIAN, and the taxi queue was so long and we spent a long time in the jam :(
but finally got to our airbnb place at 7pm ish I think.
okay la just in time for dinner.
our first meal in TAIWAN! :D
slurps. I really like 鸡肉饭/雞肉飯/ Chicken rice but its quite different from our local one.
and the portion I like! not too filling and I have enough space to eat other things hahaha.
of course I had to try this! It's not bad but if the queue is too long I wouldn't wait.

and then MORE FOOD.
this is like roadside BBQ-ish kind of thing? you pick what you want and they will BBQ it for you.
LOVE THE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK HEHEHE.
damn fat but damn good.
Taiwan's food in general is quite affordable/cheap and nice BUT the only thing I don't really like is that there is this sweetness in alot of food...
I don't like my savoury food sweet ._.
But some people mentioned its part of their culture because having sugar signifies wealth in the past so it got into the food as well.
I guess every country/culture has their own distinct flavour :)
So this is it for day -1!
AND I ALREADY HAD FUN ^^
Taiwan is one of the places I didn't thought I would love SO MUCH.
The food, the price, the people and of course the cheap taxis HAHAH.
my travelling mates didn't fancy taking public transport -.- so we took taxis alot but it was okay!
since there were 4 of us to split the fare :)
MORE STORIES IN THE NEXT POST~~~
再見!
and then MORE FOOD.
this is like roadside BBQ-ish kind of thing? you pick what you want and they will BBQ it for you.
LOVE THE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK HEHEHE.
damn fat but damn good.
Taiwan's food in general is quite affordable/cheap and nice BUT the only thing I don't really like is that there is this sweetness in alot of food...
I don't like my savoury food sweet ._.
But some people mentioned its part of their culture because having sugar signifies wealth in the past so it got into the food as well.
I guess every country/culture has their own distinct flavour :)
So this is it for day -1!
AND I ALREADY HAD FUN ^^
Taiwan is one of the places I didn't thought I would love SO MUCH.
The food, the price, the people and of course the cheap taxis HAHAH.
my travelling mates didn't fancy taking public transport -.- so we took taxis alot but it was okay!
since there were 4 of us to split the fare :)
MORE STORIES IN THE NEXT POST~~~
再見!
No comments:
Post a Comment