Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 4 and 5: Paris

2nd time in Paris for me, so I didn't take much pictures :/
and Mr K had to do shopping errands so yea, not much sight-seeing~

the view outside our apartment. 


cooking to save moolahs~

crepe heheh. they sell this everywhere!

The Parisians I met this time were not as pleasant as those I met the first time :(
but oh well.

I went to the Louvre the other time but I didn't go in, so this time we decided to...
AND OH GOD. LOOK AT THAT QUEUE!!!

but luckily, it moved pretty quickly phew!

so you queue just to go inside this HUGE place, then you buy tickets inside.
they have different sections for different genre of art and drawings or collections.

BUT us, being non-artsy people who do not how to appreciate all these...
We were honestly pretty lost :/
so we went to see the only thing we knew...

MONA LISA :D

my first thought "HUH SO SMALL ONE AH"
ya lor, so small...

random paintings lol.

a lot of them had tour guides and it was no longer like last time when the tour guides had to get everyone's attention... everybody had a earphone (as you can see) and so the tour guides don't look CRAZY screaming at everyone!

BUT THEY STILL LOOK PRETTY CRAZY TALKING SOFTLY TO THEMSELVES HAHAHA.

and we stumbled upon a Japanese street, and ME, aka Asian who needs Asian food...
SO GLAD WE WENT INTO THE RESTAURANT.
SOOOOOO GOOOOOD *drools

AHHHHH!!!!!!! 


10 Euros for a HUGE bowl of ramen + gyoza = HEAVEN.

and more food...







and more sight seeing...



The Arc de triomphe

no more shots of Eiffel Tower cos I already posted so yea..

OFF TO LONDON
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment