We took the Eurostar from Amsterdam to London and it was WHEEEE~
very fast! HAHAHA. and the train seats were so comfy hehe.
first meal in London. LOL JOKE A SALAD, WHO ARE WE KIDDING.
yea cos everything in POUNDS converted to SGD looks exorbitant... :(
first thing we did was....
TO WATCH THE CHANGING OF GUARDS AHHHHH~~~
we dragged our luggage along heheh. #suaku
all I could think of was "wahhhh, palace lehhhh"
okay, it was not THAT great.
there were TONS of people and sigh, I'M SO SHORT!!! how to see?!?!
and just when I thought shit la, can't see anything...
TADA! this tall Korean woman starting recording with her camera so I just looked at the "live screening" through her phone HAHAHAH.
and it was raining but tall people everywhere had umbrellas and I er herm, got sheltered conveniently.
LOL #perksofbeingshort
LUNCH! Marks and Spencer in London is SOOOO much bigger than SG.
whoop whoop.
then we went to collect our London passes for sight-seeing and whatnot for the next day!
the pass value was like 98 pounds or something.
they have the value of each visit inside the guide so... PLAN PROPERLY! use the value wisely haha.

cooking dinner :)
Day 7!
took the boat tour thingy hehe. so they stop at 2 stops along the Thames River and we went to do some sight seeing. the boat tour was good, they told stories as the boat went down the river and everything. super informative ^^
London eye!


Big Ben.
I forgot the name of this bridge... :/
OKAY GOOGLED HAHA, its called the TOWER BRIDGE.
HMS Belfast, an old warship. Its also kind of like a museum now, and we went in to see (since its covered under the London Pass) and it was pretty cool!
We even talked to this super old guy who used to work as a sailor.

ACT YI GE.

me waving to random people in the boat in the river... EMBARRASSING.
random nuts we bought...

Tower of London! another place we went into and just randomly explored hahah.


hahaha SUPPER! Marks and Spencer has marked down prices for food after a certain time.
and then we took a night bus (8 hours) to GLASGOW, SCOTLAND!
to find Olivia and Dickson wheeeeee!

the bus we took! SO CHEAPPPP. like 8 pounds or something.
HELLO SCOTLAND *waves














No comments:
Post a Comment