left Singapore on the 7th (after putting on a strong front outside the departure gate but actually weeping after I got in and out of sight from everyone T.T #loser), and reached Paris on 8th in the morning.
JC CLASSMATES WHEEEEE~
and I don't have pictures of the rest :(
and I don't have pictures of the rest :(
transiting in Doha with Leonard (my fellow Singaporean whom is of course my good friend now (in case he stumbles upon this someday) )
we had a flight to catch to Copenhagen at night so it was just a day trip, like a mini stopover.
we went to a train station and asked the person for directions and he was like "oh the bridge is closed because the locks are too heavy" YEA RIGHT...
we stumbled upon the bridge actually, after randomly alighting at a random station and randomly walking around.
luckily for us, the Parisians we met that day (except the person at the train station) were all nice and smiley :) but erm not so when I went back the next time but that's another story for another day.
:)

















No comments:
Post a Comment