Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

London Round II

Here to update about my 2nd London trip, but this time with the Sweden clique :)
We went from Wednesday-Sunday, and we had about 4 full days worth of fun.
IT WAS FILLED WITH ALOT OF HEART RACING MOMENTS OMG.
But overall a fruitful trip :D

Our flight was at 7am (HOLY MOLY) so we decided not to sleep (bad decision),
and headed to the airport with the 5am train.

SO SO TIRED *yawns.

Hi from Jessica



 Ready to rock and roll~~~

We took this bus from the airport to the central area, but it wasn't a good decision.
We should have taken the train or national express, this company was more expensive and not very efficient.








OUR ROOM!!! It was a pretty good deal :)
SGD30 per person per night inclusive of breakfast.
And the hotel (Windsor House Hostel) is at Earls Court Station, which is at the border of zone 1 and zone 2, very convenient.

A must get for London!
It's like the ez-link card of Singapore.

After washing up, we headed for CHINATOWN! for our Chinese food fix hehe.
DIM SUM HERE I COME *screams




REALLY REALLY FEELS LIKE CHINA/HK HAHAHAHAH.



oh Dim Sum, I have missed you so :(





GLORIOUS SIEW MAI NOM NOM NOM.




went shopping after that ^^
oh well, its LONDON!


then RAMEN for dinner, spamming all the Asian food hehe.




It wasn't fantastic though :/
Think the one I had in Paris was waaayyyy better *drools
can't wait to eat awesome ramen when I'm back~

 BEN'S COOKIES FOR SUPPER

HOME SWEET HOME~~~

That's it for Day 1!! :)
It was the most smooth sailing day I think...
The days after that were crazily eggciting hahaha.

TILL THEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment