Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2014

THIS IS HOME... TRULY~ (London Day 4)

SATURDAY FINALLY (!!!)
the whole purpose of this London trip was Singapore Day *throws confetti



 SPRING IS COMINGGGG WHOOP WHOOP

saw tons and tons of Singaporean en route to Victoria Park and the familiar Singlish~~~


thought the banner was quite cute hehe.

LOOK MA, THE SUN IS OUT!!! 
weather was insanely good! I could feel Singapore's warmth hahah.

I thought only students or youths would turn out but I WAS SO WRONG!
but we saw many adults and their mixed blood kids (hehe so cute)

CRAZY QUEUES FOR FOOD T.T
heard some ppl queued for like 1.5hours for one measly portion of Hokkien Mee.


 

   
THIS WENJIE ONLY FOUND OUT THAT THE PERSON BBQ-ING THE CHICKEN WINGS WAS HIS UNCLE WHEN WE CAME BACK TO LUND....
if not we could have gotten 5 million wings and swum in them.


PRIVATE. hahaha so exclusive lol.



the miserable portions weren't enough for us so off to dinner!!


HUNGRY PEOPLEEEE.
we wanted to eat Burgers & Lobsters but it was like a 1 hour wait :(



settled for some Thai food which was nom nom!
belly good :)



bubble tea and supper after that :D
feeling very Singaporean indeed hahah.

and then we had this crazy incident (O.M.G)
but to sum it up, we thought we were going to miss our flight!!!
1. they had 1 hour move ahead in time cos of daylight savings.
2. we missed our night bus to the bus stop for the bus to the airport
3. the bus to the airport came late.

BUT, WE MADE IT :')
so here I am back in Lund.
crazy weeks coming ahead with 3 modules in this half of the semester,
I CAN DO IT.

STOCKHOLM IN 2 WEEKS TIME
HOLLAHHHH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment