Pages

Friday, April 04, 2014

the case of the unbreakable phone (London Day 3)

We bought snacks from Marks & Spencer the previous night for supper/breakfast hehe.
okay, not snacks... this is alot of food HAHAHA.
but really, M&S in London is so different from Singapore, they have huge discounts for these kind of food after 8pm or something.

EAT EAT EAT ALL WE DO IS EAT.


went to see the touristy stuff along the River Thames~







paying for toilets :(
50p per entry WHY. isn't peeing a natural thing, why do we have to pay for it???!?!?

We went to some bookshop after that and we 3 girls were delightfully happy but the guys were just like "are you done already?" but in a nice way. HAHAHA.

and then off for some more food at Borough Market *heart shaped eyes



"I SEE IT I SEE IT"



RABBITS OH GOSH :/






amazing green curry O.M.G. it was so good!!!

 

  

 

more touristy stuff after that~



YAY :)

AND THEN, THE DRAMA HAPPENED (points to post title).

This Huiqi wanted to take a shot on the ledge... so after 1 shot, she unzipped her coat and I saw something white flying out of her pocket. I thought it was a piece of paper but ....

LO AND BEHOLD, IT WAS HER PHONE. 
*inserts dramatic sound

 
can you see the white thingy right at the bottom of the picture on the right?
ya... her phone.

MIRACULOUSLY NOTHING HAPPENED.
and the two guys managed to save it!
PHEW.

 
KOREAN FOR DINNER~~~ ^^




THE SOUP WAS DIVINE.

and we met with another incident... *rage face.
This group of London-born-Asians (I assume) were sitting behind us and we were just minding our own business.
Suddenly this guy from XX (a country in SEA too) said that the Singaporean accent was RETARDED.
WAHLAO EH YOU GOT PROBLEM IS IT.

so I turned around and stared at them (thank god they are not gangsters lolll)
and this other guy was like "oh, are you guys Singaporeans? I personally love the accent blah blah blah"
TOO LATE DUDE TOO LATE.

and that stupid guy who said we were retarded didn't even dared to turn around.
you loser.
fuming mad I was... I know our English sounds funny but... hey, not for you to judge.

and to add to that, the purpose of our trip was SINGAPORE DAY, which was the very next day.
more about that in the next post.

STUPID PERSON FROM XX COUNTRY. HMPF.
ROAR.

oh but the Korean dinner was splendid *beams
so that kind of saved the day heheh.
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment