With the recent hype in cafes and whatnot, CAFES ARE EVERYWHERE!!
and they are seriously not cheap :(
kachinggggg.
tried Hoshino at Plaza Sing twice and I would say...
once is enough?
HAHAHA.
souffle pancakes which was not bad :)
We only tried the Mentaiko pasta for mains and it was really quite tasty.
The second time I visited Hoshino...
the mains were LUKEWARM :(
not even warm. like MEH.
this is like $10 AFTER taxes SO EXPENSIVE!
LOOKS GOOD. but the rice underneath was like cold.

French toast was not bad though.
after editing HAHAHA. for instagram purposes!
We had the Mentaiko pasta again! and it was tasty.
just not hot/warm :(
and the bill was like $60 for just these, which is quite expensive I think.
Don't think I'll be going back soon.
cos its expensive and I REALLY like my food hot.

No comments:
Post a Comment