Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

you can't run away from FOOD

the thing that keeps me sane... is food ;D
hahaha.
I mean how can food not make you happy? (other than the fats but that's another story)

fish head steamboat with parents on a rainy night.
it was not terribly tasty BUT it was not too bad :) 

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/tian-wai-tian-fishhead-steamboat-restaurant-hougang-tai-seng-upper-serangoon/ - you can see some reviews here I guess.


and then on some other random day we went for CURRY NOODLES at Old Town White Coffee.

And I was impressed ^^
it was goooooooood NOM NOM.
we went to the branch at Kallang Wave mall :)

llao llao at Plaza Sing.
I don't really get the hype. I've tasted it twice and I think I have had enough.

Dad bought some dim sum back from Tiong Bahru Pau the other day :)
I love their char siew paus, small and delightful.

Okay, now back to some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment