Pages

Thursday, November 06, 2014

More churros and more HEAT! (Madrid Day 2 & 3.5)

why is my blog titled Day 2 & 3.5?!
read on to find out~~~

the following morning (after the previous blog post), we went for some authentic Spanish breakfast.
or rather, European breakfast AKA BREAD AND KOPI.


and... I couldn't finish it hahah. thank god for the guys.



astounding variety of pastries for 1.15 EUROS.
SINGAPORE PASTRIES SHOPS YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A RIPOFF.

decided to go walk around before our walking tour in the afternoon.
in all the cities I went to, I went for the Sandeman walking tour :)
which I think is pretty good!! they have it in many European cities~
I SHOULD START ONE IN SINGAPORE HAHAHA.

Its absolutely free by the way and no obligations!
but most people will give like 5-10 euros at the end.



colourful shot :) 

my two handsome travelling mates. STILL SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. *calling all ladies
HAHAHAH.


 
the camera can either fit my face or their face. sadly not both together :(
I'm not short, I'm fun size.


pretty architecture~


oh until this part we still haven't went for the tour yet HAHAHA.
went to try out this Churros shop... which is apparently SUPER FAMOUS AND MUST TRY.






tada! my act yi ge on the table shot hehe.

 
and behind the scenes trying to capture the dripping chocolate ^^

after filling our tummies... WE WENT FOR THE WALKING TOUR!
its in the Central Plaza (if I remembered correctly) at 2pm.


looks ALOT like the central place of Brussels which I visited too haha.



THIS WINNIE THE POOH THINGY PERSON IS A SCAM.
they force you to take a picture and then demand you to pay -.-
SHEEESH.


and so our tour started! handsome tourguide erm which the photo doesn't do justice to hehe.


 first stop! the oldest restaurant in the world apparently.
WHICH IS SUPER EXPENSIVE BTW. like 100 euros or something :O



and the place with the most number of suicides GOODNESS.

went on to this pretty church.



signs of SUMMER!!! so pretty wheeeeee.


 cos you can only wear shades overseas.
if you wear it in SG and you're not an ANGMOH - YOU'RE CLASSIFIED AS A MAD PERSON.

Our last stop was the GRAND PALACEEEEEEE.
I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS.
okay not really.





trying to capture the whole thing but erm FAIL.


isn't it pretty?


it was about 4pm after that and we went to look for DINNER.
early dinner so we could go back to watch PORTUGAL VS GERMANY.


 dinner place :)


I remember this being awfully sweet...



that trio pasta set thingy is good for small eaters haha.

AND WE WENT BACK AFTER THAT AHHHHHH.
#eggcited


after the match finished, we went back to the place yesterday for some GREEN TEA LATTE.
AGAIN :D :D :D


and thus conclude our last night in Madrid.
the following day was half in Madrid and half in Valencia and thus the title hahah.

 
pretty clear who the morning person is ER HERM. hahaha.

back to the breakfast shop we went to the first day YUMMERS.



and we left for the train station after that!
it was like an airport~~ had security check and all.
SO WEIRD. cos all other parts of Europe, at least within the country is fine.
not sure why Madrid is different.

 PLATFORM 9. sadly not 9 3/4.


BYE MADRID *waves
you've been lovely!!!

and onward we went to VALENCIA!!! WHEEEE~
more updates next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment