Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2014

walking walking (Lisbon Day 3)

We decided to do more walking the next day! :O
cos we were leaving Lisbon for Madrid in the night.



isn't the sky AMAZING.




the sun was sooooo intense its not funny.

taking the tram! spot us :D


super old school way of driving! not sure how they do it omg.

I LOVE THIS PEEKTUREEEEE ^^







 super Portuguese feel~~~




with ah jie!

#asians #tourists HAHAHAHA.

after walking around we decided to go for some... FOOD.
as usual.



 paella! we have had better...

and then it was time to leave Portugal while we head to.. Madrid!!!
WHOOP WHOOP.
but before that, dinner!


look at that bun. the soccer craze was apparent.


what helped Leonard and WJ build muscles HAHAHA.

thats right, 9pm and still so bright! SUMMER TIME.

my GPRS!! thank you guys ^^


off to Madrid!!

I realised my blog entry is just erm pictures hahaha.
cos I honestly don't remember much anymore whoops.

finally kind of finished an assignment due tmr! so annoying >(
and another assignment due next week FIGHTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment