We woke up bright and early the next day because we had something EGGCITING to do!
*cues UNDER THE SEA, UNDER THE SEA~~~ song hahaha.
breakfast first! :)
TIRED FACES. they are so not morning people.
SOYA BEAN AND YOU TIAO?!?!?!
nope, it was their famous drink (shit i forgot the name..) and fried donut thingy.
but really looks and taste abit like our dou jiang you tiao
too pretty not to buy. but taste wise...
went to explore some market! okay actually only I wanted to hhaha.
#auntie
TADA! its like an indoor wet market.
SO MANY WHAT-IS-THIS...
smoked turkey or something?
ANGMOH FOOD.
bfast round III. hahaha.
HUGEASS EGGSSSSS. OMG.
we chanced upon this ceremony thingy which was held only once a week!
so we thought we'd check it out but erm.
I have no idea what they were talking about :/
of course it was in Spanish and religion related I guess.
EGGCITED FACES ENROUTE TO THE AQUARIUM *screams
YAYYYYYY :D my highlight for the trip hehe.
twas a good day *BEAMS
READY TO GO!

but first, a #selfie HAHAHA. asians sigh.
THIS WAS DAMN HUGE I SWEAR. I CAN'T EVEN.
outdoor rest area. our feet were dying T.T
LUNCH COS SO HUNGRY!!! salmon wrap NOMMERS.
DOLPHIN SHOWWWWWW AHHHHH.
but er we were too early HAHAA. so we went to other places first.
hello there!
THE TRIO.
and then it was time for the show!!!
but he spoke in one sentence in English then we were like OMGGGGG. YES AH.
and then proceeds to continue the show in Spanish only till the end :/
WHOOPS. tourist pains.
it was really super exciting and cool! LOVED IT!
HAHAHAH THIS IS DAMN FUNNY.
then we headed back to the beach cos these two guys wanted to bring sand back.
I KNOW. BRING SAND BACK TO SG. WHUT?!
and... for dinner... we went for pizza buffet HOLY HAHAHA.
can't believe we went.
I think we ate 8 pizzas :D wahahha.
super nice host! BYE VANESSA! :)
the next day at the train station to BARCELONA~~~
this stupid thing cost me $1.70 SGD WTH.
I know :(
goodbye Valencia! you've been pretty amazing :D
No comments:
Post a Comment